Application & Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following qualifications for entrance into Global Undergraduate Leaders Program:
- Be a University of Minnesota student not in their first year (Students who are graduating in May of 2018 are not eligible, as this is a year long program starting in spring 2018)
- Commit to all dates and activities of the program
- Commit to attending the two week service trip abroad in January 2019
- Commit to pay all fees on time. Students will sign a cancellation and non-refundable policy once accepted into the program. Estimated cost is $4,000 payable in sums throughout the year beginning in March. Scholarships and fundraising opportunities are available.
- Be in good academic standing.
To apply for the program, fill out this form. Applications are due by 4:00 pm on Friday, November 17th.
Students will participate in an interview process in November and will be notified of their acceptance into the program by the end of the fall semester.